Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Snow, snow go away

Well as we all can see it we got quite a bit of snow yesterday and last night. It's everywhere now covering trees, streets, sidewalks, buildings, cars, and pretty much everything else outside. Everyone seems so excited about it. I can't wait for it to be gone. I mean I'll admit that snow can be fun but I'd much rather have it be gone. Everything gets harder with snow. Walking to class takes longer because you have to walk a little slower so you avoid falling in the slush. You have to navigate your way around tree branches so that if the snow randomly falls of the tree it doesn't get down the back of you jacket. I saw that happen to at least three people today, it was funny, but I'm sure glad it didn't happen to me. I can't wait for there to just be green grass covering the ground again.

No comments:

Post a Comment