Tuesday, February 23, 2010

One more distraction

I didn't really know what to write about so I looked at the class blog to see if I could get an idea from there. I clicked on saw the title of Adam's latest blog, "Demotivational Poster" and I figured out what to write about, StumbleUpon.com. StumbleUpon is a website that literally lets you stumble upon sites all over the internet. All you do is enter some basic information about your interests, such as what music or movies you like, click the stumble button, and you are sent to a webpage. This is a great way to explore the internet because you come across things that you probably never would have seen before. The demotivational posters are just one of the many things that I have "stumbled" upon since I started using the website. It's a lot of fun and interesting to do but unfortunately it usually just ends up becoming another distraction from all the school work I have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment