Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Right Now

Today I am going to write about what is going on around me as I write this blog. Im sitting at my desk looking out the window at all the snow we are getting and wishing we had got it last night. My roommate is also doing some homework and listening to the song 90210 by Wale. To my left is my unmade bed with a pile of clothes on top of it. The pile contains a pair of jeans, sweatpants, shorts, a t-shirt, a sweatshirt, and two jackets. On my desk are my printer, laptop, speakers, all of their wires, my notebook, textbooks, a stack of printing paper, and some study abroad brochures. The song just switched to Doobie Ash Tray by Devin The Dude. My bulletin board has a reminder to reapply for housing, my schedule, and a sticky note just say, "BLOG" to remind me to blog every day since I forgot last week. It's 5 o'clock now so I'm going to stop writing this, pack my bag, and go to my microeconomics class.

No comments:

Post a Comment