Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Peer Advising

Today I have my last peer advising session. I am pretty glad that I don't have to do it again next semester because I kind of thought it was a waste of time. The only thing that I really found useful was that we had to make our schedule pretty early because our adviser had to sign off on it. Other than that though I didn't really get too much out of it. The assignments that we had to do were kind of stupid and not really that necessary they pretty much just gave me another thing to add to do to my to-do list. We only met every other Tuesday but it would always seem like the day of my advising period I would have the most to do and I would kind of have to rush everything in order to make sure I was ready of peer advising.

No comments:

Post a Comment