Friday, April 30, 2010

laundry

The laundry situation in Christensen is pretty bad. I went down there this morning and all the washers were taken up except for one. I was going to use it but a girl that was in there told me I shouldn't use it because it was broken. Apparently there had been a huge puddle in front of it. So I ended up having to wait about half an hour to start my laundry and when I took it out of the washer, it was soaked. So apparently there a a few washers that are broken. While I was taking my clothes out there was another girl complaining about how soaked her clothes were too. I put my clothes in the dryer for 45 minutes and when I went down to take it out, they were still wet. So I had to start the dryer again, and hopefully when I go down this time, they will be dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment