Monday, March 29, 2010

6 weeks left

I'm getting a little bored writing just about the upcoming World Cup this summer so I've decided to throw some random posts into my blog every once in a while. So pretty much since we've gotten back to school everything has been pretty much the same. This rain sucks and I keep getting a lot of work in all of my classes. My grades aren't exactly as good as they were last semester so I'm going to have to step it up in the next few weeks to try to get them to where I'd like them to be. I've also decided that I am going to try out for the soccer team and the first try-out is tomorrow morning. It starts at 7:30 am so I won't be able to make it because of English class but there is another one on Wednesday at 7 am so I am going to go to that one. I think there are about 5 other kids trying out so I guess I'll just have to see how things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment